Friday 25 May 2012

My flying experiences at 10,000 feet!!!







I spent much of my childhood and college days looking up at the sky and dreaming of flying some day. After i turned 18 the next day all i wanted to do was chase my dreams and fly high.



2 months later, there i was. Aviation Pacific Inc. in Los Angeles, California was the flying school where i took a step ahead to make my dreams come true.
After completing 52 hours of flying, there came my most memorable day of my life when i got my Solo Endorsement. The joy of getting that can not be compared to any other joy in a pilot's life. 
Then had some amazing experiences flying on cross countries with friends. Long Beach, Oceano, Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, were some of those wonderful cross countries. 
Had some ups and downs with some engine failures, radio failures etc etc.
But still enjoyed those too.
Then on 4th January 2011, got my Private license which was my second achievement.
Since then all i want to do is fly.
There's a true saying "Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return"

Los Angeles City, California

Long Beach Airport, California



Burbank Airport, California
Just 2000 feet above the mountains full of snow


My favourite Place!!!
Las Vegas Airport, Nevada


Flying in the Clouds....






Oceano Beach, California
The Cleanest beach in California

No comments:

Post a Comment